(Adds details, palladium price, Stillwater comment) By Aleksandras Budrys MOSCOW, June 24 (Reuters) - Russian metals giant Norilsk Nickel has completed the acquisition of a 51 percent stake in the sole U.S. producer of platinum and palladium, Stillwater Mining Co. , the companies said on Tuesday. In a joint statement, the two sides said Norimet, Norilsk's London-based trading arm, had acquired 45.5 million new shares issued by Stillwater, equal to around 51 percent of its stock. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"1Norilsk Nickel completes Stillwater acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.