LONDON, August 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Jaguar Land Rover has confirmed support of its 50th Global carbon dioxide offset project in 5 years, the innovative LifeStraw project which is providing safe drinking water in Kenya. Over the last five years, working with ClimateCare,...
- Global Composite Springs Market Anticipated to Reach $70 Million in 2021, Composite Leaf Springs to Experience the Fastest Growth of 9.3% CAGR Over the Next Five Years, as per a New Report From Stratview Research
- Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market to Reach $732 Million in 2021 at a CAGR of 3.4%, Demand in LED Lighting is Expected to Grow at Double Digit CAGR Over the Next Five Years, Says a New Report from Stratview Research
- Honeywell Global Turbo Forecast Projects 49 Million Turbocharged Vehicle Sales Per Year By 2019
- Show Me the "Green!" Toyota Celebrates Five Year CIAA Partnership with Scholarship Donations Reaching $1 Million and Corporate Partner of the Year Award
- Verne Global helps the BMW Group to cut carbon emissions by 3,570 metric tons per year with switch to Icelandic data centre