* A123 cuts 350 temporary, staff workers in Michigan * Battery maker heralded by White House for job record * Job cuts prompted by reduced orders from Fisker * A123 shares up 8.6 percent By Kevin Krolicki Nov 29 (Reuters) - A123 Systems has cut 35 percent of the workers at two Michigan plants that supply lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles in response to a reduction in orders from major customer Fisker Automotive. A123 cut about 225 full-time workers on temporary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A123 cuts jobs at battery plant touted by White House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642