PRAGUE, Aug 28 (Reuters) - AAA Auto's main owner Anthony James Denny plans to sell most of his majority stake in the used car dealership that he built and listed in stock exchanges in Prague and Budapest, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. Denny, who handed over the position of the company's chief executive to Karolina Topolova earlier this year, plans to sell up to 73.79 percent of his 77 percent stake, the statement said. AAA Auto's total market value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AAA Auto's main owner to sell most of stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642