ZURICH, March 26 (Reuters) - Indebted Swiss engineering firm ABB said on Wednesday it would sell the car leasing business of ABB Export Bank to Swiss firm Auto-Interleasing AG for $18.5 million as part of its divestment programme. ABB is focusing on power and automation technologies in an effort to return to profitability after a $787 million loss last year and to cut its total debt to $6.5 billion by end-2003 from close to $8 billion at the end of 2002. Proceeds from the sale, expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ABB sells car leasing business for $18.5 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.