NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - ABC has already sold out its commercial time for the Academy Awards, a month before they are set to air, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday. The average price for a 30-second spot is about $1.3 million to $1.4 million, according to several media buyers, the newspaper said. Last year's average was $1.29 million, according to Nielsen Monitor-Plus, a New York research firm. Advertisers signed on include American Express, Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc. , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ABC sells out ad time for Academy Awards show -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642