BRUSSELS, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Abertis won permission on Friday from the European Commission to buy Italy's Autostrade in a deal that will create the world's largest toll road operator and infrastructure company. "The proposed transaction would give rise to only one horizontal overlap -- on the European market for toll motorway concessions," the Commission, the executive arm of the European Union, said in a statement. "However, the presence of other significant competitors in this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Abertis wins EU permission to buy Autostrade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642