AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Dutch bank ABN AMRO NV said on Tuesday that it did not have any current plans to sell its stake in Italian car maker Fiat . ABN AMRO Chief Executive Rijkman Groenink told reporters at a news conference that there were no plans to sell and that no decision had been made regarding its stake in Italian bank Capitalia .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ABN AMRO says no plans to sell Fiat stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.