By Anna Peltola LONDON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Dutch bank ABN AMRO said on Monday it will launch a bond selling platform aimed at retail investors and two financing units of auto maker General Motors will be the first issuers. ABN will sell the GM units' European SmartNotes to individual investors in the UK, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland. The product is not available to investors in the United States where GMAC has a similar programme which has raised over $29 billion so far. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ABN to sell GMAC corp bonds to retail investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642