MUMBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - About 2.71 million shares or 2.67 percent of equity in Bajaj Holdings and Investment on Monday changed hands in two bulk deals at a weighted average price of 550.11 rupees a share, BSE data showed. Reliance Capital Trustee Co Ltd bought 1.16 million shares in Bajaj Holdings, the parent company of India's number 2 motorcycle maker Bajaj Auto , while Kmuk A/C Premier Investment sold 1.55 million shares in the company, the data showed. (Reporting by Tamajit Pain; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"About 2.67 pct of Bajaj Holdings canges hands in bulk deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642