WOLFSBURG, Germany, April 29 (Reuters) - A visit by officials from the emirate of Abu Dhabi to Volkswagen's headquarters for a business deal with the German carmaker may be cancelled due to a bomb threat, VW sources said on Thursday. A spokesman for German rail confirmed that there had been a bomb threat called against the Wolfsburg rail station, but there were no other details available. Company sources at Volkswagen said that the visit by the Abu Dhabi delegation may be cancelled as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Abu Dhabi VW visit may be cancelled due bomb threat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642