Sept 30 (Reuters) - Accuride Corp. on Friday said it priced its secondary offering of 7 million shares of common stock at $13.25 per share. The selling stockholders have also granted the underwriters an option to buy up to an additional 1 million shares of common stock at the offer price, less the underwriting discount, to cover over-allotments, the company said in a news release. (Reporting by Tuhin Kar in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accuride prices 7 mln public offering at $13.25 a share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.