BRUSSELS, March 24 (Reuters) - Belgian holding company Ackermans said on Friday that its unit Sofinim had agreed to acquire a 50 percent stake in a firm called Turbo's Hoet Group. Ackermans did not say how much the investment was worth. Turbo's Hoet Group sells turbos and other parts for trucks and cars as well as offering leasing and short-term renting of a fleet of 1,800 trucks. Turbo's Hoet Group had a turnover of 174 million euros ($210 million) in 2004 and a net profit of 4.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ackermans unit to buy 50 pct of Turbo's Hoet Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.