MONTREAL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Third-quarter profit at auto-parts distributor Uni-Select Inc. rose as acquisitions boosted sales, the company said on Wednesday. Uni-Select said it earned C$5.86 million ($3.7 million) or 31 Canadian cents a share, fully diluted, in the quarter, up from C$4.8 million or 26 Canadian cents a share a year earlier. Sales rose 11 percent to C$181 million from $163 million. ($1=$1.57 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acquisitions boost Uni-Select third-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.