FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - Spanish builder ACS is extending its control over Hochtief by getting one of its top managers on the executive board of the German peer in which it holds a majority. Marecelino Fernandez Verdes, the 56-year old chief executive of ACS's Dragados unit as well as its Construction, Environment and Concessions division, will become chief operating officer of Essen, western Germany-based Hochtief from April 15, Hochtief said on Wednesday. "We are aiming for an even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ACS extends Hochtief control with board member" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.