MUMBAI, Dec 22 (Reuters) - UK-based private equity firm Actis said it has invested $71 million in unlisted Indian auto parts maker Endurance Technologies Ltd, adding to its investments in the fast-growing Indian auto sector. Endurance makes aluminium die castings, suspensions, transmissions and brakes, with a focus on the motorcycle and scooter market, and high-end engine and transmission components for passenger and commercial vehicles. It has 19 manufacturing facilities, spread across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Actis invests $71 mln in Indian auto parts firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642