NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Omnicom Group , the world's third-largest advertising company, reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday after a rebound in the domestic market. The company, whose ad agencies include BBDO and TWBA, said fourth-quarter earnings reached $201.5 million, or $1.08 a share, up from $164.1 million, or 87 cents a share last year. From January last year, the company has ceased recording goodwill amortisation in compliance with accounting rules. Taking that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ad firm Omnicom raises profit on domestic rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.