By Jeffrey Goldfarb CANNES, France, June 21 (Reuters) - In a bid to help European companies improve and extend their advertising, two industry veterans have teamed up to start a firm that will supply off-the-shelf commercials that can be customised and will draw on user-generated material. Spotzer Media Group BV, whose plans to launch were announced on Wednesday at the advertising industry's annual meeting in the south of France, also plans to help small businesses plan their ad strategy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ad veterans to sell off-the-shelf TV commercials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.