CHICAGO, March 25 (Reuters) - ADC Telecommunications Inc. , a maker of communications equipment, on Thursday said it has agreed to acquire a supplier of copper and fiber cables and other products for about $350 million in cash and assumed liabilities. Minneapolis-based ADC said it expects the deal to buy Krone Group from GenTek Inc. , a maker of telecom and other industrial products, is expected to close by the end of July. GenTek emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in November. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADC to acquire cable supplier from GenTek" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.