By Eric Noe CHICAGO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Archer Daniels Midland Co. on Thursday announced that it will take over industrial ethanol production from Down Chemical Co. in 2005, ending a joint venture between the two that started in 1983. In July ADM announced the dissolution of the joint venture with Dow subsidiary Union Carbide Corp., beginning in 2003. At the time Dow had planned to continue producing industrial ethanol, but Thursday's announcement marked a decision by Dow to exit the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADM to take over Dow's ethanol production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642