LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Administrators running Britain's Mayflower Corporation are optimistic of selling its bus-making and automotive businesses as going concerns after receiving a number of indicative offers. Officials from accounting firm Deloitte & Touche, who have been running Mayflower since it went into administration last month, said in a statement issued late on Thursday the firm was reviewing the offers and aimed to conclude the sales of its Transbus and Mayflower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Administrators mull offers for UK Mayflower units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.