By Cal Mankowski NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Overseas shares traded in the United States moved higher on Wednesday as stocks in general rallied in the year's final week of trading. The Bank of New York's index of leading ADRs was up 1 percent while the 30-share Dow Jones industrial average was up 0.8 percent at 12,506.89 in record territory. ADRs of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. rose 8 cents, or 0.7 percent to $11.00 on the New York Stock Exchange as Taiwan stocks shrugged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report-ADRs climb in year-end rally; Asia in play" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642