By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - Overseas shares traded in the United States were higher on Thursday, lifted by a rally in crude oil prices, which boosted energy stocks. July crude futures were up more than 2.5 percent to above $65 per barrel after inventory data from the Energy Information Administration showed that crude oil inventories fell far more than expected. For details, see [ID:nN28324309] The Bank of New York Mellon's index of leading American Depositary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report-ADRs rise, lifted by rally in crude oil prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642