(Adds impact of dollar) By Arindam Nag NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Shares of Asian export-oriented companies fell on Wednesday, reflecting Tuesday's dollar weakness and dragging on other overseas shares traded in the United States. But Latin American companies were strong. The Bank of New York's index of leading ADRs gyrated most of Wednesday morning and was down 0.1 percent to 123.93 at a time when the 30-share Dow Jones Industrial average was up 0.32 percent to 10645.27. Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report-Asian exporters dragged lower by weak dollar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642