By Arindam Nag NEW YORK, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Overseas shares traded in the United States rose on Wednesday on positive corporate news in Europe, strong economic numbers from China and the continued effect of a boost in U.S. consumer confidence. Technology stocks were the main rising group, with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing gaining over 3 percent a day before its earnings announcement. Bullish news from U.S. chip maker Texas Instruments also boosted sentiment. The Bank of New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report-China growth boosts Asians, Euro telcos up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642