NEW YORK, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Shares of overseas stocks traded in the United States were little changed on Monday, although demand for blue-chip Japanese stocks helped support the market after an upbeat economic report. The Bank of New York index of American Depositary Receipts was up 0.23 percent at 103.80 in midday trade, while U.S. stocks were also little changed in a holiday-shortened week. Interest in U.S. and European stocks was somewhat dampened by the U.S. government's decision to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report - Japanese blue-chips support market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.