By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - There was no trading in U.S.-listed shares of foreign companies on Monday, with U.S. stock markets closed as a huge and potentially damaging hurricane was expected to hit the U.S. East Coast later in the day. All U.S. stock markets will be closed on Monday and possibly Tuesday, the operator of the New York Stock Exchange said late on Sunday, reversing an earlier plan that would have kept electronic trading going on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR REPORT-No trading with NYSE, Nasdaq closed ahead of hurricane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.