By Arindam Nag NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Shares of several export-oriented companies, hurt by the weak dollar, fell on Wednesday, pulling down the overall market of overseas shares, with Asian stocks among the worst hit. The Bank of New York's index of leading ADRs , gyrated for most of the morning and was last down 0.1 percent to 123.93 at a time when the 30-share Dow Jones Industrial average was up 0.32 percent to 10645.27. Japanese and Korean stocks were among the Asian stocks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADR Report-Weak dollar hurts exporters, drags market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642