CHICAGO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Advance Auto Parts Inc., the second-largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Wednesday reported higher quarterly earnings, boosted by a 3.1 rise in sales at its stores open at least one year. Third-quarter net income at the Roanoke, Virginia-based company climbed to $45.2 million, or $1.20 a share, from $28.4 million, or 77 cents a share, a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Advance Auto earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642