CHICAGO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Advance Auto Parts Inc. , the second-largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit as same-store sales rose 7 percent in the quarter. The Roanoke, Virginia-based company posted a net loss of $31.3 million, or 41 cents a share, in the fourth quarter compared with a profit of $8.6 million, or 12 cents a share, a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Advance Auto Parts posts quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.