SINGAPORE, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Singapore Commodity Exchange (SICOM) has launched a new trading system called the e-SICOM, with the following changes. * RSS1, RSS3 Index and Robusta Coffee will be designated as "dormant", there will be no more price reporting on the above. * The contract size for RSS3 and TSR20 have been changed from 1 lot = 20 tonnes to 1 lot = 5 tonnes. * The display of volume and open interest will be in lots and not in tonnes. * The tick value for RSS3 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADVISORY-Changes to Singapore's SICOM trading system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.