China's financial and industrial landscape is undergoing profound changes, with global implications, as the country's economy moves toward a more domestic-consumption growth model. Reuters has issued a series of special reports in recent weeks highlighting these trends. These in-depth, multimedia reports, are available in PDF. * A younger generation of workers, more conscious of their rights and opportunities, have organised strikes and protests in coastal manufacturing hubs that have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADVISORY-China Special Reports; Foxconn, urbanisation, labour" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.