Nov 23 (Reuters) - Reuters' specialist company news correspondents for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region have identified the key themes and stocks to watch in their respective industry sectors in 2011. For multimedia PDFs on each industry please click on the following links: Autos: http://link.reuters.com/kyz56q Banks: http://link.reuters.com/qyz56q Consumer: http://link.reuters.com/ryz56q Infrastructure: http://link.reuters.com/syz56q Insurance: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ADVISORY-Reuters EMEA sector specialists' 2011 views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642