NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Aegis Mortgage Corp., plans to sell $976 million of asset-backed securities supported by home equity loans, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday. Credit Suisse First Boston is heading the deal's underwriting group that includes Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers and UBS Investment Bank. The following are the early terms and conditions of "AEGIS 2005-4" (subject to change): Class $Amt S/M/F WAL PrWin Bnch Px Guide Sprd IA1 176.603 AAA/Aaa/AAA 1.00 1-22 1ml ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aegis Mortgage plans $976 mln home-equity ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642