LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Aegis Group Plc has won the pan-European media buying and planning account for General Motors, one of the world's largest spenders on advertising. The account, which will be among Aegis's largest, is valued at about $600 million, according to industry sources, though Aegis will receive only a fraction of that as fees for helping GM decide where to spend its advertising budget.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aegis wins GM's pan-European media buying account" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642