NEW YORK, March 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Monday said it will add Affiliated Computer Services Inc. to its flagship 500 stock index and drop Travelers Property Casualty Corp. from the index after the close of trading on April 1. Affiliated, which is based in Dallas, handles billing and other operations for companies and governments. Travelers, which is based in Hartford, Connecticut, is being bought by St. Paul Cos. to create the second-largest U.S. commercial property ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Affiliated Computer replaces Travelers in S&P 500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.