The following company announcements, scheduled economic indicators, debt and currency market moves and political events may affect African markets on Tuesday. - - - - - EVENTS: * Nigeria's Monetary Policy Committee holds rate setting meeting. It is expected to leave its key interest rate unchanged. * Kenyan January inflation due on Tuesday, seen slowing to 18 percent from 18.93 percent. * Ugandan January inflation data due at 0800 GMT. Also expected to slow from 27 percent in December. * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"African Markets - Factors to watch on Jan 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642