NEW YORK, Feb 18 (Reuters Life!) - After experiencing one of the worst U.S. winters in memory more than a third of Americans are planning to take a break this spring in search of warm weather and sunshine, according to a new poll. Three-quarters of travelers questioned in the survey said they would be staying in the United States, and Florida was by far the most popular destination, followed by California and Nevada at a distant third. And despite the lackluster economy, most people will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"After harsh winter, Americans go in search of sun" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.