By Nobuhiro Kubo WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuteres) - Akio Toyoda stood tearful under a giant display bearing the name of the company his legendary grandfather founded and spoke from the heart to cheering Toyota Motor Corp workers in Washington. A few hours earlier, Toyoda, president of Toyota Motor Corp , had seemed almost totally alone as he went through what must have been hardest day in his life at a congressional hearing on safety. "At the hearing, I was not alone. My colleagues in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"After stoic showing in Congress, Toyoda breaks into tears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642