LOS ANGELES, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Aftermarket Technology Corp. , a provider of logistics and engineering services, said on Wednesday it has received preliminary enquiries from third parties that have indicated a desire to potentially acquire the company or one or more of its lines of business. Aftermarket said no discussions or negotiations with respect to any such transaction are in progress at this time. The company also said it expects that its overall sales to Honda in 2006 will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aftermarket confirms approaches from buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.