WESTMONT, Ill., Oct 29 (Reuters) - Aftermarket Technology Corp. on Tuesday posted higher third-quarter earnings, and affirmed its earnings forecast for the full year. Third-quarter income from continuing operations increased to $12.1 million, or 49 cents per diluted share, from $9.2 million, or 44 cents per share, in the same period of the prior year. Aftermarket said the increase was primarily due to revenue growth, improved profitability in the logistics and drivetrain remanufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aftermarket posts higher 3rd-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.