BEIJING, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Agco Corp will invest up to $100 million in China in coming years, including more than $60 million to build two manufacturing plants, a senior executive of the farm equipment maker said on Wednesday. The two plants would produce agricultural equipment including tractors and combines, with construction due to start in the first half of 2010, said Hubertus Muehlhaeuser, general manager for Eastern Europe and Asia. Agco, which makes farm equipment under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agco to invest $100 mln in China, build two plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.