By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Congressional auditors on Wednesday placed the agency that bails out failing company pension plans on a list of "high risk" programs, saying more pension losses loom for corporate America. The General Accounting Office announcement highlighted concern over the health of America's traditional corporate pension plans and the agency that insures them -- the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC). Plans that promise a specific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agency backing U.S. pensions put on risk list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.