By Gianni Montani and William Schomberg TURIN/MILAN, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Italy's powerful Agnelli industrial clan gathered on Thursday to discuss how to tackle the gravest crisis in their century-old stewardship of Fiat . Around 70 family members will attend a dinner in Turin which traditionally precedes the annual meeting of shareholders in the Giovanni & C. Sapa holding, the Agnellis' financial fortress from which they command Italy's largest industrial group. Normally routine, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli clan gathers to discuss Fiat crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642