ROME, May 29 (Reuters) - The Agnelli family "totally" backs Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne's expansion plans and would continue doing so even if a capital increase was needed to fund them, the chairman of family holding Giovanni Agnelli & Co said on Friday. "The family is totally behind the plan," Gianluigi Gabetti told reporters on the sidelines of a Bank of Italy assembly in Rome. Asked whether that would still be the case if a fresh injection of funds was needed, Gabetti said: "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli family back Fiat CEO expansion plan-Gabetti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642