MILAN, Dec 15 (Reuters) - The Agnelli family's Giovanni Agnelli & C. holding firm -- controlling shareholders in Fiat's top shareholder Ifil -- will propose banker Carlo Sant'Albano to be Ifil's new chief executive officer. In a statement, Giovanni Agnelli & C. said it would propose Sant'Albano at a Feb. 7 board meeting. A multi-lingual banker raised outside Italy, Sant'Albano was named COO for mergers and acquisitions at Credit Suisse First Boston in 2004. If approved by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli family proposes Sant'Albano as Ifil CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.