MILAN, Aug 6 (Reuters) - Giovanni Agnelli & C Sapa, a financial holding of the Agnelli family which controls Fiat, has cut its stake in Italian energy firm Edison to below two percent, market regulator Consob said on Wednesday. Investors and analysts watch changes in Edison's shareholder structure closely, expecting debt-heavy Fiat to eventually sell its stake, clearing the way for new shareholders. Fiat is a core shareholder in Italenergia Bis, a holding company that controls about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli holding cuts stake in Italy's Edison" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.