MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Giuseppe Morchio, a former Pirelli executive will be nominated as Fiat's fourth chief executive in nine months later this week, Fiat's controlling shareholder Ifi-Ifil said on Wednesday. In a statement, Ifi and Ifil said Fiat Chairman-in-waiting Umberto Agnelli would propose Morchio be named as CEO at the next board meeting, due on Friday, "to accelerate the group's industrial relaunch". Agnelli is currently head of Ifi and Ifil, which together own about 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Agnelli to nominate Morchio as new Fiat CEO-Ifil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642