By Deepa Seetharaman, Soyoung Kim and Lisa Jucca DETROIT/NEW YORK/TURIN, March 25 (Reuters) - The board of Chrysler Group LLC is mulling options for refinancing the automaker's roughly $7 billion in government loans ahead of an IPO that could deliver "good returns" for potential investors this year, Chrysler's chief financial officer said. "We need a couple quarters of black ink at the bottom of the P&L to do anything significant as regards (to) equity investors, but there's a lot of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ahead of IPO, Fiat-Chrysler hints at changes to come" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.