MUMBAI, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Ahmednagar Forgings Ltd. said on Friday it would make a preferential allotment of 9.25 million shares at 161 rupees each to founders and foreign institutional investors. Shares in the company rose more than 3 percent to 210.50 rupees in a firm market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ahmednagar Forgings to issue shrs at 161 rupees each" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.